• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bgcountry00

Where to go

bgcountry00

I am looking on any info on where a good place to go shore fishing. I don't have a boat but love to fish for just about anything so any help would be nice

S.D. Ice Angular

Where are you coming from???

bgcountry00

I just moved to the alexandria area so any lakes around there. thanks

S.D. Ice Angular

bgcountry00,

Reason I ask is I moved here just over a year ago, I am no expert as to where all the hotspots are but have fun trying to find them. I do have a small boat 16’ and could always use some weight up front…

Where did you move from?

You work in town??

Wayne Ek

Stop in at Christopherson's Bait in town and let Dana or Dick point you in the right direction for shore fishing.

ghotierman

There are some good fishing piers on the south end of Victoria, north end of Geneva, and at city park on lake Agnes. Maple lake also has a public pier. Along Hwy 29 north of the beach on LeHommeDieu is a popular spot. Burgen has some shore opportunities near the public access on the north end of the lake. There are a few spots near the channels between the Chain that can provide shorebound anglers opportunity...no fishing from the bridges, however.

good luck and good fishing.

bgcountry00

I just got out of the navy in march so I was down south the last 6 years. I live in town about three houses off of lake henry. I got some bass the other day down by the depot but that has been about it so far