• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

14' V-hull Fishing boat w/7 horse & trailer SOLD SOLD

Nice little Herters fiberglass fishing/hunting boat w/7 horse Chrysler (80s model) short shaft painted to match. Motor runs well & moves the boat along fine with 2 guys & gear. 14', v-hull, camo paint, 2 swivel seats, w/bunk trailer (re-wired, new bearrings, new wheels/tires, etc). Works well for both a small fishing boat and duck hunting. Unsure of the boat age, but is 20+ years old for sure. Email at [email protected]

cell: 507 390 0738. Located in Springfield, MN, but can be brought to Owatonna.

$650 obo

CAQ76V65.jpg

CAINURQD.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CA2J6VI5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAGTIRO1.jpg

CA72CZB9.jpg

HPIM0164.JPG

how heavy is this boat? can you load it into the back of the truck by yourself?

I would say yes, but it would take some effort. It is not light enought for one guy to just throw it around or over his shoulder. I have flipped it over on its trailer before when I wanted to store it upside down for the winter if that gives you an idea.

Please email me a pic of the motor. Also my hunting buddy is the one that wants the boat and he is very interested in it. he's wondering if he can come down and see it on Saturday morning. He is very interested. Email me at [email protected] thanks

JP

I will get pix of the motor hopefully today sometime. The boat is available to be seen anytime as it is parked for sale along the highway in Springfield, MN.

Do you have a blind for it? I would like a picture of the motor if possible.

Motor pix should be to everyone that requested... I had a blind for it that I made using 1.5" pvc piping & camo netting. It worked pretty good & if I can find it, it would go with the package.