• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello,

I need some help!

My family is looking for a resort... again!. It's hard to find a good one.

We had been going to the same one for 20 some years. Then it sold. Next after some hard work, we were at another excellent resort for 3 years... Now it sold. We are return customers.

We are a large family looking for a resort with nice, somewhat modern cabins that are reasonably priced. We need at least (5) 2-3 bedroom cabins. We would prefer to have lakes nearby with good to excellent fishing for panfish/walleyes. We would like to have the week of July 4th. Starting summer of 2007.

Anywhere in the Central part of the state is ok.

Is this a pipe dream or is there something out there for us. Any help is appreciated. Resort names and phone numbers welcome.

Thanks a lot everyone.

check out www.bigfootresort.com in alexandria...fun resort and have the space if you reserve it ahead of time and have there own dock space for the resorts..and the fishing can be really good...Great people that own it..I have a seasonal site up there and have had it for 5 years now..and we love it...

I added it to the list. The rates seem reasonable and the cabins look descent.

Thanks,

try head of the lakes resort on the north end of Lake Osakis. Nice cabins and a lodge also. they are on the internet.

Try Eden Acres on Lake Mary near Alex. It is on the same lake as Big Foot. There is an Eden Acres I and II both are good.

decoy- check the chamber web-site (www.alexandriamn.org)

it should help you find a resort. Sheephead24, shore fishing is pretty limited on Mary. The carp trap on the east-side usually has a good spring crappie bite, after that it get's pretty weeded in.