• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Matt Johnson

Ultimate Panfish League - Open Water

Matt Johnson

I finally have the dates and lakes set for the open water Ultimate Panfish League events...

Saturday, May 20 - Turtle Lake

Saturday, June 3 - Rush Lake

Saturday, July 15 - Medicine Lake

Sunday, August 27 - Linwood Lake

Sunday, September 24 - Mystery Lake (voted on)

Saturday, October 14 - Mystery Lake (voted on)

What we did was reverse the ice fishing lakes and then we figured we would vote on the last two lakes. We also tried to put in a couple Sunday events incase some people can’t make the Saturday events, and visa versa.

Anyone who fished an ice fishing event or signs up for an open water event is allowed to put a lake name into the hat. Then we'll draw two names, which will make the 2 mystery lake spots. We will draw names at the Rush Lake event, which should give everyone plenty of time to register after the lake names are released.

Lakes must be at least 500 acres and must have an access that can accommodate 15-20 trailers minimum (unless there is more than one access). They also must be within about 60 miles from Minneapolis (as a center point for the Metro area). Next year we’re going to branch out and see what interest we have in other areas of the state, but we’re going to stick to somewhat Metro area for this year.

Online registration is available on the www.ultimatepanfish.com website. More information about the UPL can also be found on the website.

I will accept registration via e-mail/mail as well.

Thanks! The open water panfish season is here!