• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy from Cottage Grove

How is the bite?

Jimmy from Cottage Grove

I was thinking about coming up saturday night and sunday. I don't know if I trust the ice anymore. So whats biting up there?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      Last year’s spot will likely be my fall back spot, along with maybe checking in at that other place you mentioned before.  The good news is I just heard today the birds appear to be doing well at last year’s spot.   The “new” spot is a property that we seem to have “limited” permission on.
    • ozzie
      one would think the river might be a little tough to fish this time of the year with the current flood situations and raised water levels along the river.
    • eyeguy 54
      not referring to a particular lake.  I thought you get inspected and the seal is broken when you hit whatever lake, then you have to do the process again since seal is broken and you cant get on wright lakes with out it. ? maybe I read it wrong
    • BIGFISH.JZ
      Every lake I've been on for nearly a week has been making tons of noise after dark. My GF thought it was gunshots at first. I live by a few different lakes and you could hear the popping from multiple lakes... Hasn't affected the fishing much, if any. That's the important thing to me.
    • brrrr
      just after sun up use bright gold leprechaun spoons.    
    • paceman
      Fiber Tech just did a walleye for my son. I turned out fantastic! and it only took 6 weeks.  While I was there, they gave me a tour and they were working on a wide variety of fish, including crappies and perch. I would recommend them. 
    • Kevin Holtsclaw
      Does anybody know about catching rainbows through the ice on blue. 
    • ANYFISH2
      Same spot as last year, Wanderer?
    • Wanderer
      Sounds like a great season is on tap for you Don!  You’ll find the birds.   I located a flock of 5 toms over the weekend in a confined area.  Thinking it was a good score, I found out later that the landowner is planning to hunt em for the first time this year.  With his bow...  might have to look elsewhere after all.
    • delcecchi
      OK pick another lake with zeebs ...  How about Minnetonka?