• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Erickson

Gull Lake

Andrew Erickson

Im going up to Craguns and was wondering how the ice is? Any info would be great

therancher

I was just by Craguns yesterday and thought the ice looked pretty good in Steamboat, but it was definatly pulling away from shore. Even more so today I am betting.

Andrew Erickson

Are there still alot of peole fishing up there or not? Is it still safe?

therancher

I have not seen to many people on Gull. I have not been out there so I do not know.

Seeker of Clayface

For what it's worth, I saw a large group fishing on Round yesterday, straight out of the 371 access. Did not see anyone on Gull.

Andrew Erickson

yea i dont think its worth it any more.They said the ice wasnt safe.

Tyler D

who said it wasnt safe? craguns?, if so I wouldnt take what they say as truth they were telling people last week that the ice wasnt safe to walk on. They usually err on the side of saftey. I was driving my truck on hubert three days ago, so i would guess its still going to be good. I would check it before you get to crazy though, I plan on being out for sure this weekend not sure where yet though, but I would fish some other lake than gull if your going to.

Sportland_Bait

Hey fellas, the lakes are still walkable but I advise you use the most caution. It has really changed the last couple of days, especially with this rain. I left for rainy two days ago and when I came back yesterday morning the lakes are almost black. I'm guessing we have about a week to 10 days before open water on the smaller lakes. The ice is starting to creep away from the shorelines now. So please be careful if you head out.

Jason Erlandson