• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

styx

Anyone know how the shoreline at South Center access is ( the one off of I believe Glader st.) Can I still park and still walk out to the pancake island area?

Deitz Dittrich

Styx- I have not been over to that access area. I live very near the boat access and and drive by Chisago every morning. I would say as long as you are carefull you should still be pretty good to go. There were at least 4 people out on chisago this morning. The shoreline areas as you stated will be the worst. no vehicle travel for sure. Even though there was a car on South Lindstrom yesturday... NOT SMART!

Fish_Off

Walked out there on Sunday night didn't do great fishing but it's always a good end to the weekend. The bottom of that hill had water on the ice, but had no problem walking out there. If you go would you let me know how the ice is holding up there. Thanks

styx

Fished in the afternoon today. the access had some standing water near shore (6-8 inches) I was able to park on the sand and walked out. Ice looked fine by pancake island. There were a few ATVs out as well.

Fish_Off

how was the bluegil fishing? Did you try for any crappies?

styx

Did well on the gills. I did not catch many crappies but I probably did not stay late enough

walleyefisher0990

We did alright in the bay by hazelden. Caught a couple real nice crappies some nice gills, and even a little walleye on tuesday. Minus the wind it was an awesome day to be out.