• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Gadgetman

Last ice wknd? hows the ice on the chain?

Gadgetman

Looks like this may be the last weekend for catfish on the ice. How is the ice look and anybody been doing anything worth mentioning? Was out on Long lake last wknd and saw a ton on the scope but they wouldnt bite. anybody been over to hammers point lately. I will be out there on Sunday, hoping for on last tug on the line cool.gif

IceHawk

I was out on the chain last night. I was busy chaseing gills so I don't have a report for the cats. The ice was in decent shape. I would say Atv foot travel only. As far as the cats they have been a little tricky all winter but you should be able ice a few out in front of Hammers point.

so haaad

I was out on Horseshoe last Saturday with my dad. The cat bite was spotty and a little slow. I measured over a foot of ice near hammers point. A couple of vehicles were driving on, but I'm guessing the access points will take a beating this Saturday if it's supposed to be sunny.