• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bowhunter54

1994 Crestliner 175 Sport Fish SOLD

bowhunter54

1994 Crestliner 175 Sport Fish 115 HP Volvo Penta I/O (EZ on gas) Hummingbird locator, Live well, Bimini top, 55# Minnkota trolling motor (5 years old) Spartan roller trailer with brakes and spare. $6795.....SOLD

boatforsale.jpg

DSCN0781.jpg

DSCN0783.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0788.jpg

DSCN0789.jpg

laugh.gif

RosoRiverRat

very interested, could you email me some contact info such as a phone #, etc.

[email protected]

Outfitter17

I am also interested in some contact info

[email protected]

poorbiker

Very interested in your boat. Please send me your phone number to [email protected]

Offalot

Is it still forsale?

Please send contact info to...

[email protected]

Thanks

bowhunter54

I have responded to those of you requesting contact information, if you have not received this info let me know and will try again. This boat was serviced about three years ago at the dealership in Little Falls and has seen little use since that time thus the reason for the sale. The only problem I am aware of is the Trim indacator gauge works every other time the key is turned, haven't been able to figure that out and the batteries may need to be replaced.

hiccup

What's the status of the boat? I'm interested in taking a look. Can you let me know how to get in touch with you?

bowhunter54

I can be reached at [email protected] or give me your email and will send you my telephone #.