• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MG - Fishin'

Sleeper's This Weekend

MG - Fishin'

Does anyone know off hand who still has their sleeper's on the lake in the Pine Island / Morris Pt. area? I called up to Ballard's and Riverbend earlier this week and they said they were pulling them off already. A buddy of mine called and wants to see if we can pull off a last minute trip to the pond. If there aren't any sleeper's still out, how's the conditions looking to get out in a portable with a 4X4 Tahoe? I want to make we're not going to have to set up in a slush puddle.

Thanks guys!!!

BlackLabGuy

Try Lyons Sleepers, When we were up earlier I pretty sure Tim mentioned they will be out till the end of March. Probably can't post the number but do a web search or combine the name with a single s and you can find them on the web. They are the best outfit we've used in 25 years of yearly sleeper rental.