• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog33

Help on Alexandria chain

Rudedog33

I am going to be fishing on le homme dieu chain in mid september 2006. Can anyone tell me about the lake? How to catch largemouth? what to use? where to start looking? anything would be helpful...Thanks

Rudy

Havin' Fun

Rude,

First off, you will have access to Geneva, Victoria, Jessie and of course my favorite Carlos.

Carlos...Deep, clear, loaded with big fish. Fish the weedlines(inside and out) docks or jig off some of the humps. I have caught very big bass in 30 fow. Mix of walleyes and pike in there too! Some rock piles produce as well.

Le Homme Dieu- About the same as Carlos, not as deep though. Lots of weeds and bass! You will have to work hard not to catch fish! Again, work the docks, weed beds ect.

Geneva- Fish the bay right as you enter the lake from Le Homme Dier, fish the midlake reef, and most of the shorelines are good too!

Victoria- Fast breaking shorelines with a thick, tight weedline. Texas style here works well! Don't be surprised to pull a large pike or eye fishing the weeds, especially if you use a crawler.

Jessie- dirtier(relatively speaking), but great pads.

Great fishing on all of these lakes. I prefer Carlos because of it's depth and diversity. But someone else will probably tell you that any of these others are theres as well.

Wayne Ek

Sounds like your going to be fishing a tournament... grin.gifmight this be the B.A.S.S. northern divisionals?