• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishing tech

Ice conditions: Bone,S center, Big Marine

fishing tech

Anyone been out on these lakes or any in this area? I have tomorrow off and would like to hit something in this area. Any fishing report would help also. I have a wheeler and would like to use it if possible. I have a bad back but will walk. I haven't got out much this year.

Deitz Dittrich

Tech- There were still full size vehicles out on Chisago today on my way home from work. The shoreline ice is what you would have to watch.. The wheeler should be ok.. but again, be carefull around the shoreline areas.

Good luck!

fishing tech

Thank you. I need to get out I just don't feel like swimming. I am taking my 68 year old father out. I think he is in better shape then me. Fish or no fish it will be fun.

Thanks again. Tech.

fishing tech

Boy, what a day. Chased fish all day. 15 inches of good ice but the access is bad. Marked fish but could not get them to bite. I tried everything except what they wanted I guess. Coming off the lake with the wheeler my dad was directing me so I would drive into the water, I sad I see it and in he went. Up to his knee in water. Next step, got the other foot wet. Had a good laugh about it. I wonder if theDNR would like to know about the ice shack that is still on this lake? There was a house on the lake when we got there, 2 guys came out fished for a while and left, leave the shack still there.

Deitz Dittrich

Bummer about your dads wet feet.. Glad it was only his feet!

What lake did you end up going out on?

fishing tech

East Boot. Heading up to Mcgregor area on Monday for a few days. Might hit Rush or 1 of the Chisago area lakes next Friday if ice stays safe. It is never a dull moment fishing with my dad.