• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fisherman_12006

weekend 24-26

fisherman_12006

how does it look for driving out on the lake? and how is every one doing up there? ill be heading up frid till wensday hopefully the crappies will be biting. Whats resort is doing good and what color jigs is every one using? and is the travel easy once your off the road?

thanks for the info.

kelly-p

Check the Topic "Roads and Water? for driving conditions.

north red river

I'll being coming up there on the 25th....last weekend I fish out of JR's and got 0 crappies but got plenty of the "other" fish. I'm going to try hillmans since that sounds like the place to go. Maybe i'll stop at the station and get pointed towards the fish. smile.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• smurfy
      Sheez it's quiet here. 🙄 any ice reports. Cabin lake had about 4 inches in front of our cabin. We had to chop that much around the dock to get that out.   Our group went  3 fer 5 deer hunting. Going back up for the last weekend.
    • birdswacker
      Wow that’s a dandy!!!
    • smurfy
      I can't believe the ice is that thick on the shoe already. There was open water on the spunk lake off 94 in Avon on Friday afternoon 
    • eyeguy 54
      I was busy this last week butchering and killing but thx for the tips on those spots!
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I was able to get out for a bit today. Lake had good ice (5-6”) and was able to ice a few nice gills. I did get to drill about 20 holes with the drill/auger setup. Wow is all I can say. Butter smooth and FAST! Very nice, 20 holes and never dropped the battery down one bar. Just pull the trigger and go, no gas no pulling no mess. But I did have a lot of torque to deal with like I expected. The drill did great so I’m going to invest in the clam drill plate and a 6” lazer auger. I have the 8” lazer now so I should have a lot less torque and more holes per charge. As far I know from reading and YouTube the lazer auger (Hand auger) should bolt right on the plate without any other needed adapters? 
    • Horseshoe_Don
      got home tonight from deer hunting and decided to check the ice.    I had trouble finding a spot to get on the ice since  it has pulled away for the shoreline.    Once I got out on the ice I found 5" of clear solid ice out as far as 100 yards.   Don   
    • MJ1657
      Hopefully get the antlers back from the taxidermist tomorrow so we can score them. Should be 150+
    • Wanderer
      I think most of them moved on with the full moon last week.  I hear SE MN is still good I.e. Lake Pepin.  Reports from Mille Lacs/Leech/Winnie have been quiet.  I know some people that have been looking.  Haven’t had much of report from western MN for a week.  
    • monstermoose78
    • Borch
      No. No, No....   It's the shallow rock pile off the.inside corner of the old river channel.     Jeez....