• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone fishing sugarbush this year? I have heard from a few people that it is a good crappie lake, but I have bad luck everytime I go out there. Im wondering where the pannies in that lake are, or if there even are decent pannies?

well which sugarbush lake are you talking about, big or little? little sugarbush is better during the summer i fish there about everyday casue i live only like a mile away from it. during the winter big sugarbush is great for just about anything. last winter it was great for smaller walleyes and nicer crappies but as years progress things seem to be worsening up out there just like every other lake but give both lakes a try there are both great when they wanna be anyways wink.gif