• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

tyeeme

Just thought I would post a note for any cabin owners in the Island Lake and Fish Lake area. 5 cabins on Island Lake were robbed over the weekend including mine. I also heard of 2 on fish lake also getting hit. If you are a cabin owner up there you probaly have neighbors who live there. You might want to call them and maybe give a watchful eye out for your stuff.

Northlander

Pukes! Thats all they are is flat out Pukes! Im sorry to hear this. confused.gif

upnorth

Hard to believe some of these losers ain't it? Can't stand to see anyone else have a danged thing mad.gif

Surface Tension

They catch one group of thieves and another takes their place. Probably meth heads, sad.

Quickstrike

It is sad, I guess when I was growing up I always thought it would be more fun to go fishing than to break the law. confused.gif

tyeeme

All you cabin owners are safe till the next bunch of idiots hit. The caught the Island Lake Fish Lake theives. They got caught by stealing a trailer with 2 machines on it, took off realized it had a flat tire went to a neighbors house asked said neighbor "we have a flat on our snowmobile trailer can we leave it here while we go get another?" neighbor says "sure". Looks out window and thinks those machines look just like my neighbors!!!! And the rest is history. Thank God Most Criminals are really STUPID!!!!