• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Zumbro Springs and seeps

Out of curiosity i was wondering if lake zumbro has any of springs. Even little ones that just bubble a little all the time or seeps where water comes out of rock walls. Does anyone know of these. And if they are there has anyone fished around them? A curious man. ike

Curious man-

I don't know of any water coming out of the rocks or anything like that. But there is springs bubbling up through the ice. We found four or five of them this winter. Not along shorelines where you would expect to see open water springs either. These are just off of the main channel going down the lake from Fishemans Inn.

Sorry not much help for ya Ike.

Dan about a month ago you put a map on of the Zum and labeled many different spots is there any possiblity you could use that same map and put x's on it or something also do you think they are still present during open water time or does the cold water have something to do with it? thanksfor your time and info. ike

I wish I knew how. I am not a very computer literate guy.

That being said, I really don't know if the springs that are out there now are even active during open water.

Lake Zumbro's mysteries about scientific stuff is about a mile over my head.