• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey Guy

TV Coverage

Hockey Guy

Anyone know what the TV Coverage is going to be for the NCAA Tournament? Someone just told me that the games aren't on until 2:00 AM tape delayed. If that's true it's a pretty big slap in the face to college hockey!

Buzzy, where are ya? Help me out here. Don't tell me I need to drive to No. Dak. to watch the games!

buzzsaw

You heard correct bud, it looks like FSN Wisconsin just picked up the game. Here is the link.

http://msn.foxsports.com/tv/schedule?regionCategoryId=298&date=2006-03-24&submit_button=Submit

Here is the current schedule.... apparently Joel Maturi was going to have a conference call today to see if they could have the game played at game time, instead of tape delayed....

This is what FSN-North's website shows for Friday the 24th...

6:30 PM FSN Live (FSNO)

Timberwolves Pre-Game

7:00 PM Minnesota Timberwolves '05-'06

Timberwolves at Raptors

9:30 PM FSN Live (FSNO)

Timberwolves Post-Game

9:45 PM NCAA Hockey Championships '06

West Region Semifinal #2

12:00 AM Around the Track '06

Race Preview

12:30 AM Best (Contact US Regarding This Word) Sports Show Period '06, The

1:30 AM Best (Contact US Regarding This Word) Sports Show Period '06, The

2:30 AM FullTiltPoker.net presents Learn from the Pros

3:00 AM PRIDE Fighting Championships

4:00 AM NCAA Hockey Championships '06

West Region Semifinal #1

PierBridge

Starting this Fri ESPN-U will be airing non stop action of the NCAA Hockey tournament.

I think I am going to pay the $10 and get the sports package for Direct Tv.

Not sure if ESPN-U is available from all of the cable companys or not.

I wouls assume the Gophers game would be blacked out though..... frown.gif

Wayne Sieber

Man, I sure hope Maturi and crew can get that changed and get the game on TV - Not just for the gopher fans but anyone who says they are a college hockey fan!! Seriously, is anyone going to complain that one Timberwolves game (out of what, 700 they play a year?!?!) won't be on TV??? But dang, if I need to drive to Wisconsin to watch this game, I have room for 4 other people who are interested in a roadtrip!! Cross your fingers fella's!!!

buzzsaw

I'm with pierbridge, I ordered the sports package last year from DirecTv and atched a few other games out east on MSN (620)??? I can't remember the exact channel... well worth it.

Rolly22

One time in my life I'm glad I'm in the Pacific time zone.

Go Siouxphers!

End of the Line

So if I live in Duluth, its my understanding that the Sioux game will be aired at 4am Sat morning on FSN whatever that channel is?

PierBridge

ESPNU is on channel 609 if you have Direct Tv.

tashit

Wow, that's harsh. I was already making plans where I wanted to watch the games. That just makes me hate basketball even more. Did anyone see the kid at the Wild game the other night that had the shirt on that said..."Friends don't let friends play basketball"? I need to get me one of those shirts!

BlueLiner

FSN has changed programming! Both Friday west regional games will be on live on FSN. The regional final on Saturday will be delayed on FSN following the Wild game, but my understanding is that it will be live on ESPNU. P.S. www.gopherpucklive.com is a great source for all puck related stuff.

buzzsaw

Thats one of my bookmarked sites, Jup is a good guy! grin.gif

PierBridge

Thanks Blueliner.....either way It's 24/7 Hockey weekend for me....

Buzzy please tell me your not using a Mac!!!!!!! frown.gif

buzzsaw

Quote:

Buzzy please tell me your not using a Mac!!!!!!!

Nope, why????