• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Weekend Fishing report

Well, it was work but we did manage some decent fish. Fished Friday Thru sunday Am. We moved around alot and fished all over the lake. Probably did best in 20-25 feet of water but did pick up some deeper. Live minnows worked well, but also caught fish on minnow heads and pimples tipped with spikes. We did go exploring a few other lakes and found some awesome A.M. crappie fishing. One after another for about an hour all 12-14 inch fish. Sorry, but I promised our local source no revealing the spots. Anyways, Winnie was a challenge but fun. Also, while we werecleaning fish one night a group came in with five gallon buckets of really nice perch. They said they had caught them on the west side of winnie but the color of the fish was real dark compared to ours so I'm not sure if thats where they were or not. I did hear some reports of nice fish being caught on little cutfoot but who knows?

If the fish were dark, they weren't caught on Winnie.

My guess is that they came from Little Cutfoot. Someone

was handing you a line of ....