• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Ice9

lost on Independence

Ice9

I know it's a longshot, but if you found my blue box of ice tackle on Independence and are interested in racking up some good karma, post here or e-mail me at [email protected]

ice

CALVINIST

Ice,

Haven't seen any posts from you this hard water season. How is Indy? I always pass there on the way to Sarah, but never fish it. Sorry to hear about the box loss. I lost a tackle box once at Gray's bay, posted, and got it back, so you never know...

Ice9

Independence has been very strong for me this past couple of weeks. Limits most times out, though this weekend I got stopped at 9 twice because the fish shut off at dark. And some nice ones, much better than last year when you had to catch four or five for every 7 inch keeper. I've caught a couple of 10.5" fish and brought home enough 8.5-10 inchers to keep me going there. They're heavy and healthy fish. (and walking out, which is why I don't fear to post. I've seen a few vehicles on the ice lately but once it got a little creaky last week the crowds disappeared.) I've never fished Sarah.

ice

BobS_Rogers

Ice,

Thinking of going out to Indy tomorrow, can you give me an ice report? Thanks in advance.

Bob

jloomis

ice should be fine to walk out