• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
TJFISHER

Movil and Turtles for summer

TJFISHER

Does any one have any info on these I am thinking of hitting them this summer maybe even right after opener. Any info and help would be appreciated.

ducksnbucks

I didn't fish Movil at all but I did fish Big Turtle quite a bit. I didn't fish walleyes to much but I did catch them while fishing bass and northerns. During the summer/fall, spinnerbaits, topwater, senkos, and rapalas all worked. Using any of these, you never know what you will catch out there. Lots of nice fish out there to. Good Luck

TJFISHER

Thanks Ducks, that helps. I'm gonna try em and I'll see what works.

MOWalleyeguy

Walleyes last year on Big Turtle were very nice for us. Movil was much slower for Walleyes, but we caught several Pike in the 35"-38" range if your interested in them your best bet is there. Tons of mid sized pike also in both lakes. The Largemouth Bass population is very healthy and they can be caught real easy in Movil, Big Turtle and Little Turtle and we caught several chucky fish every day we fished. Crappie were very nice sized on little turtle.

I just love the 3 lakes except for the fact that new home construction is out of control. I wished they would curb the building of homes on these lakes.... such is progress though.

crazyalbert

my brother lives on little turtle i fished both big and little quit often did well on walleyes and northerns the northerns are small the walleyes are 2 lb average havent found the crappies for a couple of years now.GOOD LUCK cool.gifTHERE IS A SIZE LIMIT ON THE PIKE CHECK YOUR REGULATIONS ON THAT.

TJFISHER

Thanks Crazy and Mo that is very helpful.