• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

For those interested

For you guys that might be interested, I made a post in the photo sharing page of some of the fresh migrators that came in the last three days. Dial up beware!

Tom W

Tom, any interest in going to Sodak on April 7th-9th for some snow goose hunting?

I know it will be the tail end of the migration but that can some times be the best hunting.

let me know.

I remember you mentioned wanting to go when we where goose hunting on that snowy day in Nov.

That didn't pan out to well but maybe we could kill a few snows.

jb,

Man would I love too, but there's no way I can make those dates. I actually leave to go over there on Sunday evening, but purely for photography's sake. I truly , truly appreciate the offer though.

Tom W

How long you going to be there?

I am leaving out early wed. morning(March 29th-1st trip)

All the guys that wanted to go are all backing out now so we would have room if you want to stick around and hunt.

I may be hunting solo wed. after noon, the other guys aren't coming out till wed. night or early thursday morning.

It looks like it may only be two other guys coming out.

I am not 100% sure yet. My original plan was to be gone from the 26th through the 31st, but now due to family obligations, I am not sure whether I can make it that long. Tentatively I might have to come back on Wed afternoon. send me an pm to [email protected] and let me know where you're gonna be. I will be in the northeast corner of the state, northwest of Fort Sisseton. It might be possible to work something out.

Tom