• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody hunting this full moon ?

Valv

If it hadn't been for work, I would have been out last night - moonrise was around 6:30. Pool league tonight, work late tomorrow night mad.gif By Thurs the moon's up so late I won't make it. Should be prime, darnit.

yeah we try to, been tough this year. every time that we get the moon, it warms up and we get wind and more wind. went a total of 5 or so nights. 1 good one. doesnt look like this one is going to be any better here. sat night was nice, little dark but had other plans. got out late, didnt see anything or hear anything. same for the other boys. you been having any luck this year. we have had terrible luck calling. pesonally called in 5 all year. to many no shows this year. totals this year are 5 coons 9 yotes and 10 fox. most in the last week or so.

Lee,

How are you calling in the coons, that is one thing i really want to get into. If you ever want to go i got some land that holds some good coon populations.

Andrew Shae

hey shae. been getting anything in your neck of the woods. the coons are just standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. no big secret. and three my dog had in the tree. with the winter warm this year they have been out on occasions. bout this time of the year the males are out looking for the women to. got one in the moonlight with it close to 0. but if you want to try calling them in. i got the calls. maybe the full moon in march might be the ticket, or just when it warms up to 20's at night 35 or so during the day. we can try it one night and if it doesnt work, ill bring zoey. she is always up for coon hunt. also need to pick up my new 204. maybe next weekend we could hook up for a little coyote or coon hunting.