• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey MN Mike, this is Ryan down in the Cities. Heard a rumor that you and the boys made a recent trip to the big lake. Shoot me an email ([email protected])...would like to hear how things went...

• 2 weeks later...

sandbagger

Got the pix you sent me. They were nice fish! It looked like it was nice weather when you took the pixs. Snowed a lot since last night. Driving the folks car because Debi's car is in the body shop from hitting another deer? Debi has my pickup and I sure miss the 4-wheel drive. When will you be up here again? Keep fishing and send more pixs if they are worth bragging about. Has Caleb been using the spear? Your dad stopped by to show me his new JD toy tractor.

I haven't heard any fishing stories being I don't stop at the depot.

Haven't seen MN_MIKE being he's always busy fixing puters

"FISH" grin.gif

Hey Fish,

Haven't had time to stop by this winter, too dog gone busy!! I see the truck there when I drive by but I am on the run, no time to B.S. gotta go......

I've been playing too, I told Ryan I probably wouldn't get back to him because I was heading out west sledding last week. Had another great time in Cooke City, she was cold but we managed, get to throwing those sleds around and it doesn't take long to warm up.

We had a little bit of carnage out there, nothing major just a few broken sled parts and 1 Vertical Edge 800 that couldn't keep the motor together ( no broken human parts this time anyway grin.gif )

cooke city 2.jpg

cooke city 3.jpg

cooke city 4.jpg

cooke city 5.jpg

cooke city 7.jpg

Kenny's snow bath after blowing up, thats what happens when you pulled back to the parking lot. tongue.gif

cooke city 8.jpg

Working on getting up to Lake of the Woods this weekend, the itch is BAAAADDDDDDD. If I can't make it, I might have to settle for a little crappie action.

Fish Toys: Sorry to hear about Debi's car. I imagine with her route to work that's a common occurrance.

Regarding those bass pics I sent, it was a great day outside. We haven't had much snow down here lately, but it's been cool enough to keep making ice. That day it was about 30 degrees outside. In the second pic, that's my buddy Rick. Over his right shoulder is the office that I work in, so I get to look out at that lake all day, and the fun part is, hardly anyone knows this lake produces that kind of fish. There are also some reasonably sized pike in there (heard of a couple 36-inches+). I'm hoping to trek out there again this weekend for one last hurrah before the season ends or else go to one of my other honeyholes for some panfish action.

I don't think Caleb got out again spearing, and of course, the spearing season is now closed.

MN Mike: Looks like you had some great powder out West. Those were some great pics?

How do you post pictures on this site?