• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

big bloomington buck

leadcore

I found this yesterday while walking the river bottoms near 169. I saw him earlier this season & went looking for him & this is what I found--13 points. [image]C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff Morris\My Documents\My Pictures\Adobe\Digital Camera Photos\2006-02-13-1756-00[/image]

Hey Hooks

She is doing as good as can be expected. Not much we can do except wait now. Still waggin her tail, so thats very good.

Thanks for asking man. Cool when people remember stuff like that and are interested in knowing whats up.

Here are the pics:

buck13cq.jpg

buck27fp.jpg

leadcore

If you are trying to use the pics you sent to me on a hosting site, that could be the problem. They are in pdf format, and I dont know that you can host pdf's. At least not on the hosting sites I have used. I could be wrong.

BigLake,

A wagging tail can change a bad day at work into a good day immediately.

"hooks"