• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The show was nice and almost filled out papers on a new Smokercraft from Links but my son reminded me that I was still married smirk.gif. Frank, I hollered at ya but you were talking business with one of the Reps.

Jar Jar

Load, I believe she is working sat. I told her there was a guy on FM that was a carrier so she checked out your avator.

Lots of fun guys. You should have listened to that girl she's a pro! I think Im calling Rick and telling him we found our new Pro Staff Coordinator! wink.gif

Cheffrey I hope you didnt burn your fingerprints off when you took your card back from Marine General! Man that thing was smokin! I know you wil love the 25C and Navionics chip.

I forgot to get my Ram mount for my H2Oc. frown.gif Oh well Ill just get it at the General. Nice seeing evryone. Man that TRITON was HOT! My dream boat. Its just a screen saver for now. frown.gif

Hey guys. I know no one goes down to watch the entertainment, but was wondering who is singin' down there? Also, do you know the times? I don't get the paper and it doesn't say in the online Duluth News. Thank you and hope ya enjoyed the show. Junky...

Geeze....I'm sitting in a meeting right now and still grinnin about my new graph. Can't wait to start reading the manual. Maybe I'll download the virtual one from the Lowrance website and start playing around.

Steve, sorry I didn't return your calls. My phone wasn't working inside the building. We were sitting in the RJ's booth talking shop with some of the multi species boys. Weird to be sitting in a pontoon enjoying beverages in the middle of February.

Thanks Jar. Good group, or at least used to be anyways. Will have to check 'em out. Junky....