• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ok, who is going and when? I would like to have a drink with some fellow FMers and see what everyone is buying and going this summer. I think I will be there Thurs or Friday. I have to see Ted T's sessions again.

I WILL BE THERE JUST LET ME KNOW TIME. I WILL BE PROMOTING THE GRAND SLAM WALLEYE AND IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HOOOK UP STEVE. LET ME KNOW THANKS.

Its all in the Sunday paper, they had a flyer in there. Wed-Sun this week. Check the paper for times and seminars etc.

Tom it looks like Cheffrey and I will be down there Wed. night now. Ill post what time and we should all meet at the beverage stand and BS a bit. Do you have a booth for the Grand Slam Tom? Let me know if ya need help if ya do have one.

I'll be heading there Saturday morning. I'm taking my 2 year old twin granddaughters. It's time to start their education.

Tom that sounds good and then hit some seminars? I figure you need to learn some things if you really think you stand a chance against Randy and I in the Grand Slam this year!

blush.gif I was thinking we need a side wager on that one. Say $20 bucks a head? wink.gif If either boat takes home any money they buy the others dinner Sunday night after the awards ?

Deepsinker you will surely get a education down there with twin 2 year olds in tow. crazy.gif

STEVE

THERE IS ALWAYS A SEMINAR GIVEN DURING THE GRAND SLAM WALLEYE TURNAMENT. YOU KNOW THAT??? THATS WHY ITS SO FUN WHO HAS THE GAME PUT TOGETHER AN CAN HOLD IT TOGETHER WELL IT WILL BE FUN TO LEARN FROM THE GREAT ONE AT THE DEC. WELL IT WILL BE FUN TO CHAT WITH YOU ALL THAT SHOW UP SEE YOU THERE.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I'll see you guys wed at 5:30.

I'll be there, but not sure what days. Friday seems to be the better day for me. I'll hit all the seminars and maybe buy a few things. I just prefer to go on the slower days, but I have committments on Wednesday and Thursday this year.

I'll be there Friday afternoon to check it out. Looks like I'll have the wife and kids with so I will have to behave myself.

Deep Down,

I think 2 year olds are the perfect age. I'm going to try to sneak down there friday and bring my 2 year old grandson. He keeps telling my daughter that she has to buy grandpa a new boat. smirk.gif

Jar Jar 5:30 Wed night at the Sportsmans Lounge or whatever they call it. Im bringin my digital camera. I want some picks of that new Triton Walleye boat! What a rig that is. It will be my screen saver til I win the lottery.

Can not make it Wed. Will be there Thur. I just want to make sure who ever buys the Triton or the tracker leaves it there during the entire boat show and not take it home.. The boat show always gets the open water fever going>>>later the load

I'll be down there wed night. So where excactly is the sportsmans lounge? So I can catch up with everyone there. I also have to shop a bit to rig my new boat come spring. Well I will be looking for you guys.

Marshall

Marshall, haven't heard from you in a while. I think its by the trout pond. See you there!

Steve, just wear your blaze orange hat. It would be like a beacon to those of us looking for you.

Cheffrey I think that would work well. At least it did on the river! wink.gif See ya tonight. Can we write off our beverages as work expenses? grin.gif

I'll be there as well tonight. dropped 700$ on fixing my jeep and snowmobile yesterday so I guess I'll be looking for things for cheffrey to throw his money at rather than my own. grin.gif

Quick, Cheffrey has to pay for that new palace he is building out in Gods Country. Plus he needs to get that bug killer off the back of "Balls Draggin" and get a new reliable motor. Then he needs to patch the hole in the boat. When he is done with all that I dont know how he will even has the cash to get in the door! tongue.gif

How did the wife get off??? She shoukd be at work Sat AM. Your wife asked me if I was the load. How did she figure out how to ask me?>>>>>later the load

I got a new toy tongue.gif

Nice seeing you guys again. I got schooled at the trout pond by a girl. All the heckling from the peanut gallery wasn't much help either. mad.gifgrin.gif

well frank it happens i sure glad it was you than me but it was fun to see i got a good laugh out of it.

Gunflint, if you liked the show last year you'll like it this year, A lot of the same vendors right down to the mini donut stand being in the same spot. Fisherman's Corner and Marine General are there and had some good deals.

You could always stop by Gander after the show.