• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Weekend

Jimmy from Cottage Grove

I was up at Hunters this weekend. We caught one walleye about 17inches two that were about 5 inches. And about 10 Jumbo's. How did everyone else do? I heard reports of limits of Jumbos?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I was out of Hunters boht friday and saturday and limited out on friday with 4 walleyes that were 14-16 inches and 20 perch not huge ones a 10 of them were 11 inches long so it was a good friday and saturday was slower but did get 3 keeper eyes again and 14 perch 2 13 inchers. I sure caught the big eyes for the weekend 13 over 22 inches the biggest was 27 and half .

I was way out in the middle of the lake on a little tiny flat

NICE fishing! wow...congratulations! did you move around any or pretty much stay in one spot? how deep of water were you?

regards,

minnesotatuff

one hole was in 31 feet and the other was in 29 i was on the edge of this little flat and i did not need to move i was set up for bouncing around but never needed to do it. I was so mad because no one i knew wanted to go fishing. so i said pee on them and went myself boy they all wanted to do saturday with me but i told them i could not fit any one else in my house with all the fish i planned on catching.

hahaha...good for you! tomorrow looks like it might be a great day weather wise... thanks for your posts.

regards,

minnesotatuff

I was out on a small flat on Saturday did you see a group of four 4 wheelers and two Portables near you?

yeah to the west of me i was in a big fish trap and a gold color gmc

We just fished the evening out there. I seen a big group of fish shacks about 100 yards from us. And then I seen one Truck all by itself on the other side of us. We seen a lot of eyes and perch on the camera but no takers! Were you part of that big group?

nope i was all by myself

We drilled about a hundred holes trying to find the right depth. We were trying to find boot flat. But my gps is about 10 years old, and not very accurate anymore. I thought we were either on boot or that smaller flat west of boot, on my map it has no name!

mine is about that old and still hits the same spots year after year. I was on a little flat that does not show up on most maps

Which day were you on the lake cause i was there friday and saturday on saturday my buddy came over with a big black trailer and a big ford the ice mover when he pulled up.

there was a group not to far away and then it was a ways before there was anyone else

super dupers is how i think ya spell it and pimples and buck shot jigs. For my set line i have fathead on jem'n eye jig. I had to switch color alot they would wise up really fast to one color. I have about 12 rods rigged up with different color jigs so i can switch at will with out losing any time retying. White was by far the best color.

Nope I could not afford to work there or any other sporting good places.

ive gone there over the years and theres a guy there ive talked with about fishing & boats a couple a times. he is a man of your stature & interests also.

regards,

minnesotatuff

Ok well i just heard that one of little spots is ready to go so i got to get the trout gear ready to go.

Hey Monstermoose78, does your Dad live in Princeton? After what he told me about your outing this has to you.

ZZR ring a bell?

Bob, you still alive??? Sent you an invite to the fish fry last fall and haven't heard a word out of you. Get in touch with me and let's go down a couple of cold ones soon.

Dean Thorn

Hey bud, you ready for some river fishin'? I bought a place just outside Elk River with an acre. Moved in Dec. 2nd. Sorry I didn't get over to your place for the feast. It's just been hectic. Shoot me an [email protected]

Just bought a new H2o Gps. Anyone got any hot coordinates?

hmm ZZR yep i know it

Should have kept that pout and ate it