• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

going up next weekend if the weather doesnt freeze me out.just seen the forecast 15-17 below for lows. ouch. can anyone tell me any fishin news. how about bowstring? any sunfish or crappie action. how about nords.

I had an awesome crappie bite during the day on Monday. A buddy and I went back on Wed. to find the fish there, but extremely tight lipped, only caught 2 crappies. We then headed to a different lake for the evening walleye bite and found them to have lockjaw too. Even the perch on the Marcum Camera were pretty finicky and the couple 'eyes that looked at my bait spooked when I jiggled it. I'm gonna wait till this cold front passes through.

Brian

thanks for the report bmc but i decided not to go up this weekend. the weather kicked my butt. put the spears away for another year. be upa few times to chase perch and crappies in march. good fishin to all.