• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice condition on buffalo ?

I asked this question 3 weeks ago, and there was 12 in. of bad ice. It has cooled down abit, is it safe to take a small truck out to the middle of the lake yet? How thick is it? and what kinda shape? I dont have a atv or snowmobile. kinda counting on your guys observations. If you dont advise it I wont drive out. THANKS JW.

Ice is about 12- 16 inches everywhere I have been, pretty good ice. people have been driving over most of the lake for the last few days. Use your own best judgment. good luck

Thanks Swampman for the reply! this is good news, the ice will probably improve even more, I hear its gonna get much colder by next weekend. THANKS AGAIN JW.

Was out on Sat. Drove my Tahoe out..Lake is in good shape and should be getting better this week.