• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Douglas County Pheasants Forever Banquet

The DCPF banquet will be held on Saturday, Feb 25th at Arrowwood. If anyone wants anymore info, let me know I can get it for ya. I have been to a lot of banquets, and this is a good one.

This is a top notch banquet. Very well run and raises money for some great local projects. You might be able to get some tickets at the door, otherwise try calling a PF member (the jeff timm agency in alex i'm sure can direct you)

tickets are also available by calling 320-762-2860. or ask for Mike at the Jeff Timm Agency.

ghotierman, are you going?

codydawg....i'm going to try and squeeze it in. weekends have become prime lately....but i'd like to try and win some more jewelry for the wife...won the diamond necklace last year!

I suppose it would be to late to get tickets for the banquet or more for the drawings up here in Montana. I made some saw blade cutouts for this banquet, and wish I had gotten tickets from the Krebs before now. CAJ

CAJ,

I sent you an email, but we can still get you tickets or whatever.

Ghotierman,

You lucky dog. By winning that for the wife, you should surely be able to go this year. Errr, unless you are wearing it........??? grin.gif

• 3 weeks later...