• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wild Game Feed

Sounds like the fish aren’t jumping through the hole this winter! If anyone is looking for a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon the Beaver Creek Sportsman’s Club is having our 16th Annual Wild Game Feed on Saturday February 18th at the Beaver Bar in Beaver Creek, MN. There are a lot of prizes and trips to be given away along with some really good food! Come on down to BC and see what its all about! Starts at 2:00 and raffle drawing is at 6:00

Sounds like fun! And since I don't have enough fish in the freezer to make a meal I had better show up. C U there. tuk

Hey TUK you and I both have the same problem. The cream-pond is letting a few crappies go, not many but a few for the pan. I think the B.C. sounds like a good idea,good eats for all, + cocktails C'mon. laugh.gif We should hook up that week end if your not working and hit the game feed.