• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

diamond lake (rogers)

Well I tryed it out today and managed to mucker up 3 small walleyes. I have heard that this lake can produce but it wasent for me. Has anyone else had any luck out there.

weve tried it out there and all we caught were small ones i've never seen any good size ones out there not that there isn't any

I drive past there every night on the way home. There's usually quite a few portables set up. I tried it a couple times and only caught a few 6-7" eyes. I talked to a couple guys out there and they said there are some larger 14" fish, but they seem to be few and far between.

Yeah they where small. I was out there during the day and I was fishing 7ft of water and I could see bottom clear as day. So I would think it would be more of a night lake.

Yeah, that's the one good (or bad) thing about it, you don't have to worry about picking a spot since the whole lake is 7' or less. The small ones I did catch were all right at dusk.