• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

High School Basketball

mitch

Does anyone here play? I play varsity for Albert Lea. I sit on the bench most of the time but I get a few minutes here and there.

Played last year on the Eastview team that lost in the state championship game on the luckiest shot in history.

Mitch, I played for Albert Lea back in '88. We weren't that good! grin.gif In 87 we almost made it to state though! How are you guys doing this year?

Last year we made it to state and lost by 3 to the eventual state champs. Right now we are 7-10 but we have lost quite a few games we should have won. We play West on Friday. It will be a tough game.

• 1 month later...

I played in High School and College. Graduated High School in 1984 and College in 1991 after sitting out 2 years after knee surgery. Man those were the days. Run and jump all day without pain. Now a 2 hour open gym hurts for a week. frown.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i played on New York Mills high school varsity our team was lucky enough to upset and make it to state for the first time in school history. I sat the bench but i was behind 5 stunning SR's they are going to be greatly missed. we lost first round in state tho. It was to good to be true i guess.

We made it to the section finals and lost. It was a good season and hopefully we can make it back next year.