• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

McQuids

bklimek

I just booked a weekend with McQuids for the first weekend in June. Was wondering if anybody could give me any information on there accomodations. Do they have a bar and grill? How is the fihsing in that area that time of year. I have a smaller boat and can't run a lot of water unless the conditions are good which I hear they rarely are on Mille Lacs.

Thanks,

Butch

No Bar or grill but there are several close by. They have very nice accomadtions and are also very good at giving out good info on where to fish. That time of year you wont have to travel out to far in the lake as good fishing should be close by.

agree with labby i have a friend who works there and they have pretty nice acoomadations they had a good walley bite pretty much all summer right out in front of there place.

Spent my honeymoon there and Terry was a great host. Don't forget your swimming trunks. I had to wear the paper ones they sell and they were butt tight. He put me on perch like i have never seen. The wife was afraid of the ice and we spent most of our time in the hottub. The guys from there are professional guides and on top of the fish all year. West shocked.gif

Just up the road (north) is Macs Twin Bay resort, Terrys one Kevin owns it. There is a bar and resturant there called Buzzys, great food and cold beer. Bill

Thanks fellas for the reassurance. I can't wait!!! I have been debating on going with one of there guides for one day. What are your thoughts on this? Is it worth the $$$$?

Butch

IF you are not familiar with the lake it would be a good idea. They will take you to good spots and most provide pretty good tips. Ask questions, make small talk. Pay attention to what they do.