• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

luckydude, do you have openings left in the Southern MN Bass Tour?

Just waiting on my tax refund and then I will be getting into both the Ultimate Bass and Southern MN Bass tours (hopefully).

Thanks.

KATO JUST TOOK THE FIRST TWO ENTRIES YESTERDAY A.M

BUT I HAVENT PUT OUT FLYERS YET BUT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING TOMMORROW AT LAKES BAIT AND TACKLE, WICH IS WHERE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER. ANYWAY, IF YOU WOULD LIKE INFO I CAN EMAIL IT TO YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE. NOT SURE IF I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS IN MY MAILING LISTOR NOT,OR THE CHAMBERS MAILING LIST BUT WILL BE MAILING THOSE LISTS AS WELL.

THANKS FOR YOUR INTREST

Whoops. lucky, were you replying to ice-man or to me? I haven't rec'd an email from you yet. Thank you.

ice, google classic bass for a list of bass tourney dates. luckycrank has his dates posted for the SMBT. Gabby (Ultimate) doesn't post his dates on that site. His meeting is March 11 at 1:00 at Hermies. If returning teams don't re-up by 3:00, then there may be openings.

• 2 weeks later...

Your check is in the mail. How many do you have signed up now?

Where else will you find 100% payback? Great deal. Thanks.

kato you are # 5 but not to worry because mailers just went out on tuesday the 14th sorry i couldn"t reply sooner as i was in the process of instaling wireless and was unabale to surf the net for a couple weeks