• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

White bear lake

LuckyNorm07

Any one having any luck with the white bear lake bite..I am wondering if the is an access on the east shore line other than the ramsey beach

Matoska Park and the VFW both have access. There have been a few reports. You may want to do a search. I think the ice situation has been making it tough for most to get out to their hot spots.

On the east shore... Some guys were going out of the Yacht Club, Mahtomedi Beach & there's some limited parking next to the Apartments/condos in the SE corner. Just when there's enough ice to drive on they've shut down all the accesses to vehicle trafic frown.gif

No problem with the ice, just be thankful for lazy fishermen!

I guess I wasn't aware of any access on that side. It surprises me the Yacht club is allowing access. Is there plenty of parking over there? I see plenty of guys hoofing it out(myself included)but the perm owners can't get their houses out.