• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Garrison/Myr Mar area

panski master

I am heading up this thursday between garrison and mry mar. I was wondering how they are doing for walleyes and perch. Has the perch bite picked up? Any pointers or ideas or where there is a good spot to start. Thanks Keith Kowalczyk

I'm thinking of heading up to Garrison Sports this Sat. Heard a mixed report of a few Jumbo's and a few small eye's. I am looking for any more info I can get I am a first timer and will be taking my newly built Ice house and I just want things to go smooth and maybe catch some fish.

i was up their last weekend between garrison and myr mar and we did really good caught 28 jumbo perch and a 19 and 25 inch walleye....but we had to do a lot of moving around. what we found out to be good was jigging a spoon or rapala w/ a minnow head really agressively. we were also on the edge were rocks and mud meet. in about 22 fow. i hope that will help you out a little. good luck fishing.

How is the ice in the Garrison area? I want to take a 8x14 wheel house up there this weekend with my 3/4 v10 Ford. I noticed online that a place in Wahkon is resticing access to 1/2 ton and smaller vehicles. Any info would be great.

their was a guy with a crew cab dodge next to his 18' ice castle fish house with a toyota tacoma next to that also. so i think you should alright but don't quote me on that. but i hear it is suppose to be really this weekand.