• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD 1989 Lund Pro Angler 16 Rebel Special*Reduced $5,750.*

For Sale 1989 Lund Pro Angler 16 Rebel Special w/ 40 HP Evinrude tiller, electric start, tilt and trim.

1998 Shorelander Trailer w/ New spare tire kit(2005)

* New trailer guide ons (2005)

* New sealed trailer lights (2005)

2 Minn Kota Trolling Motors

* Bow Mount 55lb 12V All Terrain used once(new 2005)

* Transom Mount 36lb 12V Endura (new 2004)

3 batteries (2-2004, 1-2005)

Minn Kota 210 2 bank on board charger (new 2005)

Live well Timer (new 2005)

Hummingbird Matrix 25 FF w/GPS plotting and GPS connection Cord(New 2004)

Magellan Meridian Marine GPS w/Mapsend lakes chip North and Mapsend Bule NAV chip and assecories.

Lowrance X47 FF mounted on Bow (new 2005)

2 rod holders (new 2004)

3 pedestal seats (1 new 2004)

1 casting seat

2 new seat bases (new 2005)

2 rod lockers w/ locks

Taylor Made wave Wackers

Happy Troller w/ Hydroplane

Rewired 2005 w/ new switches, fuses

All Lights, pumps, etc work

Lift cylinder repaired 2005

New Bow Nav. Light kit (new 2005)

Utility Kit (screws, outboard parts, fire extingusiher,etc)

2 new Plastic gas can with adapters an hoses (new 2005)

Cableas canvas boat cover w/ straps (new 2005)

Clear Title.

The reason I am selling this boat is I am upgrading to a bigger boat. Boat has been stored indoors and I am the second owner of the boat. Before I bought it, it had been in storage for 5 years and has limited use. Does have a little dock rash but other than that Boat is in great shape and I have pics to send to you. If you want more specific pics than the ones I send you please let me know and I will take them. Boat is located in Lincoln, Nebraska but I am willing to bring it part way or more for delivery. $5995 OBO. Thanks.

Pics please, also my in-laws are down in Norfolk and I might be down that direction before the end of the month. I'll keep in touch if it is still available to get a look. Sounds like a great boat though.

Give me your email address and I will send them to you. My inlaws are in Fremont so I could easily get the boat to Norfolk. THanks.

Wife seems to be getting on board NEAngler(she has trust in the whole Nebraska connection) smile.gif and I will be in Norfolk Feb. 24 - 26. Until that time, could I get pics sent to jimbuboltz at yahoo (Contact US Regarding This Word). Sorry about that last time with no email address. Look forward to the pics. cool.gif

Pics are on the way for you and I Should be around that weekend - I have some friends from IL coming in to shoot Snow geese so just give me a heads up on the day. Thanks!

Tried to send you a email but it came back, is that a underscore ( _ ) or a space between janderson and 33? Let me know and I will get you the pics. Thanks, Matt

• 2 weeks later...