• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

QUESTIONS ON HUNTERS POINT RESORT

FISH-24-7-365

Just wondering if anyone has been out of hunters point resort? I have a sleeper rented for sat.and sun. night and my dad and a buddy are coming up to the pond for the first time. I dont know where thier houses are set (on the mud-shallow rock or gravel- sand basin?) Just wondering if anyone could help out? I do know the lake fairly well, but havent fished it much in the winter. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Scott

I think the Hunter's houses are out on 2-mile. They pretty much run them in a line along the breaks from what I've seen.

I've not had very good luck on 2-mile, but other people have. If that's where you end up, I highly suggest getting out of the house and moving around to try other spots on the reef if they aren't biting in the house.

Thanks Cheetah, Is there any where in particular you would suggest or just hop around on 2-mile? We will be bringing our portables hoping to possibly find a few eyes. Also heard from a pretty reliable source that there is good crappie action in the Isle Bay area. Anyone with any thoughts???

Scott

2-mile is pretty big to be honest. If you can get access to a Lakemasters map, it shows the contours really well. You could try marking down a few GPS spots that look good. I don't personally have anything specific that's worked well for me there. frown.gif

I fished out of Lybacks last Saturday, that's the SE corner. Perch were biting really well in the 30' depth range. Same story for most folks that post here.

Thanks Cheetah I do have a Lowrance H2O C with the lakemaster card in it so being able to see where i'm at wont be a problem. Just didn't know if there has been much action on 2 mile or not. Probably will just have to run and gun until we find 'em.