• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

once again i will be doing spring crappie trips before walleye opener....just to put the word out....going to be a great year on vermilion for all species!!!!

Gary,

I talked to the DNR and they said this year should be a very good year for 9" to 11" crappies! laugh.gif

Good Fishing!

Cliff

I know its early, but do you guys have any thoughts or expectations on the water level of the lake this coming year?

At the current snowfall rate I would guess that we may go into another spring with low water levels.

That can change real quick if we get more snow or lots of spring rainfall. confused.gifconfused.gif

Cliff

yea...last year was a tremendous year for crappies....once they started biting..it when on for a long time....hope to see more of the same ....the water level really needs some help for sure!!!