• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Buffalo Bobs

Bob is having a sale that started Feb 1st with 10% off everything in the store. Every day after the 1st take an additional 2% off till the 19th when it will be 50% off.

thanks for the info I will have to go stock up on some stuff. Are they going out of buisness or something

I was told bob's will not be open in the summer months. He sold all his summer gear already. He has a landscape bussiness and can't do both. Hello Conoco or Wal-mart.

Well thats kind of a bummer I thought that place was cool and very nice people and you got a ton of minnows in your scoop.

It's a block south of the intersection of highway 25 and highway 34. If your driving by the lake you will see a sign up high on the building...the enterance is in the back.

I stopped in to Buffalo Bobs yesterday, nice selection of stuff left yet. lots of rods, and rods and reels. tip ups, and so forth, I picked up the Polar Vsion by Strike master for 30% off nice deal.

thanks for the heads up.

Lynn

I stopped into Buffalo bob's saturday morning. I told the last day is 19 Feb. When what ever is left will go for about 50% off the marked prices. Bob' bait is in down town buffalo. There is sign's showing the way to the bait shop.

Sounds like buffalo has a hard time keeping a bait shop in town. When i moved to buffalo boon's on Hi-way 55 was closing his doors. Bob's opened that same season, how that is closed for summer fishing. It does sound like he may be open next winter. A few others have come and gone. That is really to bad, with 2 great lakes in Buffalo, the fishing is good all year around. Maybe if we pray to croperate gods maybe gander could bring in a store here. Would save us from driving to rogers, and being trampled by the tourists.

Just picked up two Tica reels at Bob's today for 42% off!! ooo.gif Reminder Sunday is his last day open for the winter and everything is 50% off.

I stopped in to bob's today, I thought more guys would been in there to get some good deals for the rest of the ice season and spring fishing.