• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ct. Rd. 34

When heading north out of Buffalo on ct rd 34 there is a few lakes you can see from the road on the way to St. Michael...can anyone give me names to these lakes. There is one on the right that has two houses for sale on it. Looks like they are sitting on a back bay with flooded power poles in the lake...maybe fun to bass fish in the summer...access? Then there is a couple on the left, each with a small access right on the road...names of these lakes?

you can use the DNR site's recreation compass in their lake finder section to locate the name as well as look at past netting reports for size znd type of fish

I'm not sure where your talking, but one of the lakes sounds like Schmizt lake. Access to it is very if'y in summer as to water level. The others not real sure if your could give gps locations I could tell you more.

I checked DNR. It was ct. rd. 34, not 35. Just wondering cause I sometimes see a few people ice fishing these lakes...Green Mountain and Schmidts? No info on DNR for either one.

i have never been on green mountain. but from what i have heard about the lake. it is a good first ice lake but i know it gets pounded with people as well.

I was told that green mountain has small walleyes in it but I have been out there once with no such luck.

feederline, they are talking about Green mountain, which has a access... The fence at schmit has been down all winter also.

Schmit never been on. Green Moutain very shallow My advice find another lake. Drive the extra to Beebe, much better