• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I may sound like a queens fan here but I think the hawks had a few breaks go the wrong way. The rosslessburger td, he didn't get in, the cheep ark holding call when it would have been 1st and goal from the 1 and one other one( can't remember, to many sippy's, Seattle should have won that game.

The seahawks are going too look back and not like how they let this get away. The holding call was bogus, the illegal block on Hasselbeck was bogus, but Big Ben did get the ball over that white line. All it had too do is touch the white line, not go over the whole thing. The biggest thing is you have too finish off drives. You cant settle for FG's like that, then on top of that miss the FG's. And then throw an INT in the red zone. Let the steelers complete a 3rd and 20 too the 2 yard line. And let a gimmick play go for a TD when you knew one was coming sooner or later. Sadly all in all i didnt think it was a very exciting superbowl. Thats all i wanted, i didnt care who won.

James, didn't care who won either, but that ball was about a yard from NOT crossing the white line, well, maybe a half yard, and of course after watching it from replay, the ball was back by his belly. Knowing Cowher, he would have went for it on 4th down and got it, kinda a mood point.

I thought there were missed and bad calls for each team. We can all judge it different than the referees but we have the advantage of replay in slow motion. All in all the final score says it all.

Anybody know if Holmgren ever went out and met Cowher to shake hands after the game? Cowher was waiting for him and looking all around, but they went to commercials and I didn't see if it ever happened??? Anyone know?

You know I never did see whether or not they shook or not. It was weird how they ended the game. Usually they are all over interveiwing people on the field but never really did. Unless I missed it.

One would have to think that they met and shook hands, at least we would hope so. How about those commercials? I was pretty disappointed in them myself. I think that the best one was the Lil feller trying to pull the Bud wagon out of the shed! I won't tell if you don't! Thought that the revolving fridge was real lame! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo