• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Am I setting myself up for one?

Staying in a Schuster's sleeper house (2/17-2/19) with two relatives. Anybody have experience working with Schuster's? If so, please let me know. I hope they don't suck! confused.gif

They'll take good care of you, keep in mind you are coming up at what I anyhow consider the toughest time of winter for fish catching, and for most it seems it has been a tough year already, though I have had a good year all in all, and my biggest fish in over 2 years came last week.

Good Luck.....fiskyknut

well i stayed in one of there sleeperes and personnally i wasnt very impressed with it or the service we got, there where 4 of us and there were only 2 troughs with 4 holes in each, which was extremely close to each other and hard to fish out of, the catch covers were the selfs for your stuff to be put on , and we had to get up 3 or for times to reback the hose each night because the wind blew it all away and wind came up the holes , then the shovel left out there broke, we asked for a new one which never happend, the house was not a very nice one imo nuthin like what they show on the web site, we did manage to catch some fish, but i thought conditions should have been better especially for the $ they charge a guy mad.gif good luck maybe youll get a better house, this was last year though so maybe its changed