• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

No more postiers point!!!!!!

Well the days of walking out onto the zumbro from postiers is over. A buddy told me today there were 2 no trespassing signs. My dad talked to guy who lived next door and he said cause some idiot drove a 4 wheeler thew the yard and tore it up mad.gif. Come on dont people have any respect for anything these days. I was out there about 4 days ago and saw a guy go through the yard with a 4 wheeler to go to his permy only 150yrds or so how lazy huh. and when i was done i saw 2 ruts formed in the yard i knew right then and there that the days of postier are over and its to bad. frown.gif

Thanks Eric for letting us know about that. I was planning on gaining acsess there tomorrow. It's dang shame! Each time we got on the lake down there I was always making sure there was NEVER any litter and tried not to make any commotion around the home owners. Common sense and courtesy has gone by the way side latley.

Stupid question....Did you see any vehicle traffic. The last time I went out there were a couple of trucks that were out there. But after last weeks heat wave I'm wondering if they still are getting out at Grandpa Ed's?

Im not sure dan for i was at work frown.gif and my buddy was fishing and he said there was about 10" or so but not all clear yet. He didnt mension anything about any traffic but 4 wheelers.

Alright, thanks.

I'll be out at the lake tomorrow too. I also heard tonight that Grandpa Ed's ramp is marked off now. Too many people spinning mud at the top of the ramp.

Maybe have to walk out from the DNR acsess. Sure aint gonna walk all the way up to the high banks area though. Maybe straight across from the resturant. I've got into some bigger perch through the ice there before.

absolutely not safe for vehicles. I took my atv out the other day after the thaw and that was sketchy. I used to pound the fish across from restaurant also. used to do real well on the crappies. Let us know how you do.

To the guy who drove his atv across a homeowners property! Thanks for ruining it for everybody! Absolutely ridiculous!