• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 2 weeks later...

Hit the lake Mon. Did not do to bad They seemed bigger than last year. Fished in front of the yellow house. 18'-30'fow. Had a good 17"of ice where I drove the truck >>>>later the load

My e-mail is all screwed up, can not receive anything not even spam. Trying to figure out whats up. Meet and a guy out on the lake who knew ya if you are still a S.Man drove a 4 wheeler out from the outlet side of the lake. Thinking of heading up this sometime after sat.>>>later the load

Saw your e-mail for a second then gone????? No we did not follow the river out. Hugged the far shoreline behind the big island then thru the deep hole and then cut across. Thinking of going out this weekend sometime. let me know>>>>later the load

Ya that would be me... Im not sure about this weekend If anything it would be Sun Am. Watch this post and I'll let you know.... Strat