• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Buffalo

Anyone with any results from Buff lately, good or bad? Going to try and get out tonight.

Any reports from the weekend. Got out Thurs. for a few hours thinking it would be excellent fishing with the cold front coming in. Marked small fish with no takers. The cold front probably really made for some tough fishing this weekend...

Got 2 12 crappies on SAT

Went out Mon am and did real well. Lost something large at the hole. Caught a 14 incher, could not bring myself to keep it. They are biting, its not a furious bite. This year I have had better luck in the morning than at night

Got out last night with a little better action. 2 11" crappies, missed a few more solid strikes...plus a 16 1/2" eye.

Where are you fishing out there. (deep or shallow) I have had good luck in the deep last year around this time just wondering if it is the same this year.

Was out again tonight from 5-7. 5 crappies between 10-11 1/2. One nice 21" walleye. Fish were suspended higher then norm, anywhere from 2-6 1/2' off bottom. Went with a dif approach today. Green demon tipped with 2 waxies took all fish. Fished out from the courthouse passed the group of houses that are usually out there in 19' up to 14' of water. I'll be out again tomorrow...

Had decent luck last week, was out this past sat. and nothing for three of us...did drive on the lake though.