• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Will be over in the Mankato area this weekend and have the free pass to fish all day on saturday. Will have a buddy with me fishing but if anyone is looking for some company let me know. Leaning towards Washington....

Big Diesel- Iam looking at going to the Backwater Brawl this weekend,if I dont I would be game for a little panny action.

Harvey Lee -

Just let me know your plans. Shoot me an email and I can give you my cell# in case your plans change. I have a Voyaguer house with an older blue Polaris 4-wheeler. I plan on being out there from 7am - 7pm depending on the bite....

[email protected]

Hey Harvey Lee, I'm from that big town to the northwest of you. I usually fish around the Hutchinson and Annandale area, but always willing to try something new. If you are ever looking for a partner let me know. I never tryed Washington, but it looks like a good lake to learn. I have all my own equipment. You can also e-mail me: [email protected].