• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lookin for walleyes

WalleyeChaser

I'm about fished out catching panfish and pike. I was wondering if anyone is catchin some decent walleyes out there on the river. Hows the bite going down by prescott/hastings area? Is it even fishable or is the ice very poor?

Are there any other spots that are accessable during the winter w/this poor of ice?

Well answered my own question. Drove down there to find that the channel was very open and where there was ice it was pretty much all broke up mad.gif. So it looks like there will be no fishin there unless we get a real cold snap. frown.gif

River-newbie....I wouldnt count on that cold snap.Remember the river is a little different from lakes, the warm weather we have had sends that runoff into the river it will still be eroding things for a couple of days after the the cold returns.That is if the cold returns at all.I sure do miss 10-20 below frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif