• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

annandale crappie bite

Hey everyone it's with great regret that I have to inform you that you're a day late and a dollar short on the crappie bite. The lake's name is SWARTHOUT----and no it's not a swamp! It's max. depth is App 20' with an average depth of 8-9 . They did bite for a period of about a week, and they WERE averaging bewtween 13-16----YES 16 " And yes you're right it is a private lake---I should know I live there we own almost 1/2 mile of the shoreline. The reason people were ticketed---they didn't ask. Anyway back to the fishhouse----must be at least another limit left out there!!

Quote:

Whatever!!! You'll crap too if you eat enough!

think maybe he was one of those that were tagged?

Lets see some pics of 16 inch Crapps laying on a ruler.

No way. Sorry.

12 inches. Yes, I believe that. MAYBE! smirk.gif

My buddy was out there and got ticketed for trespassing. He went back out there and got permission to access the lake and caught 2 12 inchers and a 13!

Isnt it called Swart Watts Lake?

I dont doubt there are, or I should say were, big crappies there, too bad someone couldnt keep a secret. I wonder who it was who let the cat out of the bag? hmmmmmm?

Jmaad you towel head. If you lived on the lake you would keep your mouth shut and you would also put some fish back. Nice thread to throw people off the trail. You can ask the farmer and he will let you fish all day and night. Westcoast Joe

JMAAD,

Do you own the sliver of land between the road and lake on the south end? If so, I'd be interested in getting permission to access there in the spring with a 14 ft boat and a 5 horse. Do you need to be bribed or just asked nicely? Let me know. If you would rather contact me directly, I'm at [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon. Have a good one or at least a cold one.

Hey Westman- which side of the lake is the farmer on? Did you ask him for permission or what? He seems generous at least what you say.

-WildBill